12 July 2012

A Change In Direction



As some of you might know, I've pulled back from my wedding photography business. I had planned on ramping up the portrait side of things with a new division called Reverie Portraits, but have instead gone in a different direction. While I will still be providing my custom letter photography at Etsy here, I have embarked on an entirely new venture within the creative world. Pretty soon I will be creating a new website to talk more about that venture, so check back soon for the link.

I'm very excited about moving on into a new creative endeavour. Thank you to all my clients - I have loved taking your pictures. I will still be available on a very, very limited basis for portrait and wedding work - but I will only be taking on friend and family referrals.

Stay tuned though! It's going to get fun!


0 comments: